What is EasyREV?
EasyREV is a rate modelling solution for Councils and utility billing authorities that has been developed within the .Net framework utilising a SQL backend. The product design is structured around an emphasis on output requirements and ease of use.
EasyREV enables you to set up multiple models, compare them side by side and to goal seek revenue targets.
In addition all property data is held only once and EasyRev provides a unique data synchronisation process which enables all Rate Modelling and Analysis criteria to be retained even after you have re-synched your property data.
When your property data changes, simply re-synchronise EasyRev back to your core property system and continue on rate modelling with update information.
Emphasis has been placed on the development of EasyREV to produce a solution that is scaleable to meet the needs of any Council or utility billing Authority.
What are others saying about EasyREV
Content Coming Soon
EasyREV provides many features over and above the core modelling function including:
Have a dedicated database for the purposes of data cleansing. EasyREV’s flexible analysis and reporting component enables you to interrogate and view your data quickly and easily the end result being to maintain data integrity in your core billing system.
Like data cleansing, have a dedicated database to capture the actual levies raised for as far back as you have history. The statistical analysis provide within EasyREV can then be applied to your data showing clear trends and patterns in your rating efforts.
Intuitive user interface provides a clean and simple interface in which to operate. Context menus are readily available using the right click function and processes are grouped logically to provide a workflow to assist the user undertake the modelling and analysis functions.
The SQL backend enables real time links for mapping purposes and for use by any ODBC compliant applications.
Customised Reporting and Charting
The user interface enables the Operator to have multiple views of the data presented both in tabular and graphical form and to be able to reshape your data quickly and easily to present the results in a format that suits your requirements.
Revenue Seek and calcs all in one easy step
- Unlimited Models
- Each Model is sourced by selected property set, valuations/consumption set.
- Scenarios are constructed from extensive Calculation Rule options
- Revenue calculations are sourced from interactive selection rules
- Complex revenue seeks are handled simply with Revenue Templates
- Revenue Templates can be global or narrowed to charge lists.
- No double processing, Revenue seek results are available for Analysis.
- Drill to assessments from revenue results
- Averaging calculated for valuation sets
- Forecasting based on interactive Selection Rules
- Import Valuation Sets from Excel
- Assessment details for all models seen in the same grid.
- Assessment Tracking
- Export grids & charts to Excel
Benefits of EasyREV
The key benefits of EasyREV include the powerful revenue seek functionality and flexibility the solution provides in terms of analysis and outputs.
Once you have created your model templates EasyREV will enable you to run multiple seek options and gives you the ability to refresh and update the underlying property and valuation data without having to reconstruct your models or charges.
Utilising the power of Microsoft SQL, EasyREV is extremely scaleable to fit any authority and is able to handle complex revenue seek functions quickly and efficiently.
Building on this base, our analysis cube means that you are able to analyse your data to produce a multitude of views which can include dynamic charting options to give you the best visual presentation of the impact of different rating efforts.
Contact us at email@example.com for pricing information. EasyREV is provided as a site licence.
Once you have evaluated the benefits that EasyREV can offer your organisation, Casalar Software is able to deliver the completed solution to your site.
What does this involve?
- All setup and installation can be done remotely
- Training for EasyREV will be delivered onsite by one of our experienced consultants
- Follow up training can also be delivered over the web to minimise costs and at the convenience of the end user
- Online Training videos are also available to our clients as an additional resource
Once installed, our help desk team are more than ready to take over and assist you in maximising the benefits of our solution.
All updates to EasyREV will be released to you and will be available to you from our website as they are made available.